ELOISA: or, A Series of Original Letters. Together with: The Sequel of Julia; or , The New Eloisa. (Found amongst the author's papers after his decease.). First American Edition. Volumes 1 & 2 (of 3?) + Plus Vol. 3 of the 1795 Dublin Edition.
by Jean-Jacques Rousseau [1712-1778]
- See description
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- THE FAMILY ALBUM, ABAA (US)
- Seller Inventory #
- ELOISA: or, A Series of Original Letters. Together with: The Sequel of Julia; or , The New Eloisa. (Found amongst the author's papers after his decease.). First American Edition. Volumes 1 & 2 (of 3?) + Plus Vol. 3 of the 1795 Dublin Edition.
- Jean-Jacques Rousseau [1712-1778]
- Book condition
- Quantity available
- 1st Edition
- Printed for Samuel Longcope, Philadelphia: .
- Date published
- FRANCE EARLY AMERICAN IMPRINTS MORALS
- Bookseller catalogs
- FRENCH / FRANCE; PHILOSOPHY; EARLY AMERICAN IMPRINTS;
Terms of Sale
THE FAMILY ALBUM, ABAA
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About THE FAMILY ALBUM, ABAA
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A duodecimo is a book approximately 7 by 4.5 inches in size, or similar in size to a contemporary mass market paperback....[more]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]
- Foxing is the age related browning, or brown-yellowish spots, that can occur to book paper over time. When this aging process...[more]
- The paste-down is the portion of the endpaper that is glued to the inner boards of a hardback book. The paste-down forms an...[more]