ELOISE IN MOSCOW
by Thompson, Kay. Hilary Knight (Illustrator)
- See description
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- TBCL The Book Collection Library (CA)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- ELOISE IN MOSCOW
- Thompson, Kay. Hilary Knight (Illustrator)
- Book Condition
- Jacket Condition
- Dust Jacket Included
- Quantity Available
- 1st Edition
- Simon and Schuster
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
- FIRST EDITION CHILDREN'S BOOKS ELOISE .
- Bookseller catalogs
- Electronic List TBCL; Gift Suggestions;
Terms of Sale
TBCL The Book Collection Library
CONFIRMATION REQUIRED: by Phone or Email: All Items Offered Subject To Prior Sale. 10 Days Hold Pending Receipt Of Payment Unless Credit Established Beforehand. All books are American & British FIRST EDITIONS unless otherwise stated. All items are offered subject to prior sale. Books are guaranteed to be in condition described. Net To All Except For Reciprocal Trade Discounts. PAYMENT: Payments by PAY PAL [CLICK: https://www.paypal.com/ ], International Postal & Bank Money Order in US, Cdn, & Sterling/Euro accepted. Bank Draft or Bank Transfer of Funds. Corporate & Personal Cheques Accepted On A Hold Until Cleared Basis. Institutional Billing Procedures Will Be Accommodated. RETURNS: All books are guaranteed as described. Returns with cause are accepted within 3 days after receipt by Buyer. Prior notice of Return required in advance of Return.
About the Seller
About TBCL The Book Collection Library
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Also known as book jacket, dust cover, or dust wrapper, a dust jacket is a protective and decorative cover for a book that is...
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...
- A term often used to indicate a book's new-like condition. Indicates that the hinges are not loosened. A book described as crisp...