THE EMMANUEL PARISH FAMILY COOK BOOK
by Burbery, Rev. Ian, Vicar of Emmanuel Parish, Cheltenham
- very good
- Very Good
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Abbey Antiquarian Books (GB)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- THE EMMANUEL PARISH FAMILY COOK BOOK
- Burbery, Rev. Ian, Vicar of Emmanuel Parish, Cheltenham
- Cover design by F.C.M. B[urbery].
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Emmanuel Parish Church
- Place of Publication
- Cheltenham UK
- Date Published
- cookery recipe Cheltenham Church
- Bookseller catalogs
- General Non-Fiction;
Terms of Sale
Abbey Antiquarian Books
We accept Mastercard or Visa, PayPal, bank transfer (EU) and checks in USD or GBP. Shipping cost is additional to the book price. If your book order is heavy or large, we may contact you to ask for more money for shipping. Books may be returned for refund if not as described in our catalogue entry.
About the Seller
About Abbey Antiquarian Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- The term quarto is used to describe a page or book size. A printed sheet is made with four pages of text on each side, and the... [More]