Enchante : The Journal for the Urbane Pagan. #10: The Rites of Man: Maleness and Magick (Brumalia, 1991)
by John Yohalem (Editor), et al
- near fine
- Near Fine
NY, New York
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York, NY: John Yohalem/Enchante, 1991. Appears Unread. Saddle-stitched binding tight and crisp, subscribers ticket still present and inserted. Light extremity wear, age, otherwise Fine.. First Edition, First Printing. Saddle-stitched. Near Fine. Illus. by Angel Colon, et al.. 4to - over 9¾" - 12" tall.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- GatesPastBooks (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Enchante : The Journal for the Urbane Pagan. #10: The Rites of Man: Maleness and Magick (Brumalia, 1991)
- John Yohalem (Editor), et al
- Angel Colon, et al.
- Book condition
- Used - Near Fine
- Quantity available
- First Edition, First Printing
- John Yohalem/Enchante
- Place of Publication
- New York, NY
- Date published
- Occult, Witchcraft, Pagan, Wicca, Goddess, Religion, Mysticism, Gilgamesh, Folklore, Religious Psychology, Philosophy, Comparative Religion, Book of Shadows, Spells, Charms, Sabbat, Lesbian, Bisexual, Gay, Transsexual, Sex, Magic, Magick, Grimoire
Terms of Sale
All items ready to ship within 24 hours, safely, securely packed. 1-3 Day Priority/Express Domestic and Expedited International USPS available for all books. FedEx/UPS upon request. Contact directly if your preferred shipping option is not shown. Please note: heavy and/or oversized Items may require extra shipping charges.
Most books have images, email for further description or additional images if needed. All sales returnable if not as described.
Direct payments - https://paypal.me/GatesPastBooks
Communications - email@example.com ~ http://www.gatespastbooks.com
About the Seller
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- A term often used to indicate a book's new-like condition. Indicates that the hinges are not loosened. A book described as crisp...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.