Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Hardcover. Very Good. [SIGNED] New York: Garden City Publlishing Inc., 1935. Tall hardcover in illustrated boards, no dust jacket. First Edition. 4to. 63 pages, with illustrations in green by Marie A. Lawson throughout. SIGNED AND INSCRIBED by author Colleen Moore on the half-title page. Includes Mother Goose and other well-known fairy tales set in an "Enchanted Castle" (also known as Colleen Moore's Fairy Castle which is now housed at the Chicago Science and Industry Museum). Colleen Moore, 1900-1988, was movie star of the Silent Screen. Her first starring role was Annie in "Little Orphan Annie" 1918. Covers a little soiled and faded, a few light thumb-marks, otherwise very good overall condition. No ownership markings, NOT EX-LIBRARY. (front r,s)
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- gStrum (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- THE ENCHANTED CASTLE.
- Moore, Colleen and Marie A. Lawson
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Quantity available
- Date published
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2017
Silver Spring, Maryland
Ask Seller a Question
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- Generally refers to minor discoloration or staining.
- When a book is described as being inscribed, it indicates that a short note written by the author or a previous owner has...[more]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]