Enchanted Wood: An Original Fairy Tale.
by SANDERSON, Ruth
- Near Fine in Near Fine dust jacket
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
The Enchanted Wood: An Original Fairytale was written and illustrated by Ruth Sanderson, originally published in 1991.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Grendel Books, ABAA/ILAB (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Enchanted Wood: An Original Fairy Tale.
- SANDERSON, Ruth
- Book condition
- Used - Near Fine in Near Fine dust jacket
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Little, Brown,
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- 0316770183, Children's Literature
Terms of Sale
Grendel Books, ABAA/ILAB
Please contact us to reserve books in advance. We will hold books for ten days, pending payment. All orders should be prepaid. Payment may be made by personal check, money order, or PayPal. Institutions can be billed to suit their needs. Massachusetts residents please add 6.25% sales tax. Domestic orders are shipped via the U.S. Postal Service (Priority Mail) starting at $10.00 for the first book. Shipping cost may be slightly higher depending on weight of book and shipping destination. Media Mail shipping rate is also available: $5.00 for the first book and $2.00 for each additional. Overseas orders are billed at cost. Books may be returned within 10 days for whatever reason, provided their condition has not been altered. We request that you notify us in advance of returns.
About the Seller
About Grendel Books, ABAA/ILAB
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]