Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York: Walker and Co., 1967 Jacket scuffed with slight shelf wear; spine cocked. Binding is tight and copy is clean and unmarked.. Original Cloth. Very Good/No Jacket. 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" Tall; 14 x 22.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Books from Benert (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Enclosure Movement
- W. E. Tate
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket
- Walker and Co.
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
- History/Social History;
- 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" Tall; 14 x 22
Terms of Sale
Books from Benert
Books carry a 15 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged. Books are sent withing two business days. They are carefully packaged and usually sent by USPS media mail unless buyer prefers, or the weight requires, another method or a higher shipping rate. Special shipping conditions must be arranged before sale is completed. Normal shipping charges for media mail are $3.90 for the first book and $2.00 for each additional book. For standard USPS shipping the charges will be about $12.50, and $5.00 for each additional book.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2015
Ask Seller a Question
About Books from Benert
This is a sole proprietorship operating under the name of "Books from Benert." It is owned by Richard Benert, 340 Little Wolf Road, Bozeman, Montana, 59715. All the books are from my private collection in my home at the above address. Most of the books cover various aspects of European history, with special emphasis on medieval and early modern political and legal thought and institutions, including a few rare law books from the 16 the 17th centuries.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Refers to a state where the spine of a book is lightly "twisted" in such a way that the front and rear boards of a book do not...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]