ENCOUNTERS WITH STRAVINSKY; A personal record
by HORGAN, Paul
- See description
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
NY: Farrar Straus and Giroux, 1972. First printing. 8vo, pp. x, 300. Illustrated. Author's presentation on flyleaf. Black cloth. Edges little soiled, o/w a VG tight copy in scuffed and soiled dj.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
Terms of Sale
Second Life Books Inc
Books returnable within 10 days.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2008
Ask Seller a Question
About Second Life Books Inc
Established on 1972, we sell used and rare books. We are members of the Antiquarian Booksellers Assoc. of America, the International League of Antiquarian Booksellers and the Massachusetts and Rhode Island Booksellers .
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- An abbreviation for otherwise
- Generally refers to minor discoloration or staining.
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [More]
- Very Good condition can describe a used book that does show some small signs of wear - but no tears - on either binding or... [More]