Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Charity Bookstall (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Encyclopedia of Sexual Behavior
- Ellis, Albert
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket
- First Edition
- Hawthorne Books
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
- sex, sexual, sexuality, sexology, psychology, Albert Arbarbanel, Ewald Bohm, Clifford Allen, Jessie Bernard, William H. Masters, Masters and Johnson, Virginia E. Johnson, chastity, virginity, aphrodisiacs, fertility, fetishism, perversions, pornography, M
- Bookseller catalogs
- Sex, Sexuality; First Editions;
- 4to - over 9¾" - 12" tall
Terms of Sale
We prefer to accept your payment directly with Paypal. Paypal discounts its processing fees for charities.
Returns are accepted in original packaging with advance Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA.) If a return is required, please contact us for a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Number and more information.
Refund of the purchase price minus a 25% restocking fee will be issued upon receipt of the item in as sold condition. Shipping and handling charges are not refundable.
We certainly hope you are happy with your purchase. We will accept your return if you are not. However, if you make a fraudulent return to avoid our restocking fee by claiming the item is damaged, or you cause damage to the item and then return it, we will not issue a refund. We will report anyone violating this policy and we may also pursue legal action.
SHIPPING and HANDLING CHARGES:
Shipping and handling is subject to increase for heavy items; this applies to both foreign and domestic shipments. Shipping of heavy books outside of the United States can be extremely expensive. Please feel free to email for a shipping quote in advance of your purchase.
High value items do not ship at standard shipping prices. We'll contact you to let you know the cost of insured shipping. Please feel free to email us for a shipping quote in advance of your purchase.
BUYING A GIFT?:
We're happy to include a gift card or your note at no extra cost. We don't ship anonymous gifts.
We'll ship directly to your customer, if you wish, at no additional cost, as long as you include your own invoice which you can supply via Word or PDF.
We’re selling to benefit our 501(c)(3)organization and 100% of your purchase from us benefits our programs and supports literacy, libraries and life-long learning.
Please don’t confuse our organization with the charitable solicitations you see on this website. Don’t round up your purchase thinking we will receive the donation. Any monies you donate through this website will not go to our programs.
About the Seller
About Charity Bookstall
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- shelf wear
- Shelf wear (shelfwear) describes damage caused over time to a book by placing and removing a book from a shelf. This damage is...[more]