Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Squirrel Away Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Englisches Taschen-Worterbuch
- Rothwell, J. S. S
- Book condition
- Used - Fair
- 1st Edition
- Paul Neff Verlag
- Place of Publication
- Stuttgart, Germany
- Date published
- Scarce Foreign Language GERMAN Antique
- 18mo - 5 1/2" to 6" Tall
Terms of Sale
Squirrel Away Books
We accept many major credit cards through Biblio.com.
We also accept business checks, personal checks, money orders, cash in USD and PayPal-(firstname.lastname@example.org). Checks must clear before we send the book.
About the Seller
About Squirrel Away Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- In reference to a hinge or a book's binding, means that the glue which holds the opposing leaves has allowed them to separate,...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- Generally refers to minor discoloration or staining.
- is a worn book that has complete text pages (including those with maps or plates) but may lack endpapers, half-title, etc....[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]