English Entomologist Exhibiting All the Coleopterous Insects found in England; including upwards of 500 different species, the figures of which have never before been given to the public the whole accurately drawn & painted after nature...Linnean System.
by Martyn, Thomas
- Very good+ condition
Standard Delivery: 6 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Kurt Gippert Bookseller (ABAA) (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- English Entomologist Exhibiting All the Coleopterous Insects found in England; including upwards of 500 different species, the figures of which have never before been given to the public the whole accurately drawn & painted after nature...Linnean System.
- Martyn, Thomas
- Book condition
- Used - Very good+ condition
- First Edition
- Academy for Illustrating and Painting Natural History
- Place of Publication
- Date published
Terms of Sale
Kurt Gippert Bookseller (ABAA)
For most items, media mail shipping will cost $3.95 and Priority $7.95, and insurance is available for an additional cost. Books guaranteed to be as described; condition guaranteed if sent insured. Authenticity guaranteed on autograph and manuscript material. All items returnable within 10 days; notification of return is required; a small restocking fee may apply if return is due to customer error. Shipping rates are for normal octavo (8vo) titles; heavy, oversize (folio and quarto 4to), multi-volumes sets and special services such as insurance are extra.
About the Seller
About Kurt Gippert Bookseller (ABAA)
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A folio usually indicates a large book size of 15" in height or larger when used in the context of a book description....[more]
- spine label
- The paper or leather descriptive tag attached to the spine of the book, most commonly providing the title and author of the...[more]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]
- A book in which the pages have been bound into a covering replacing the original covering issued by the publisher.
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]