English Sketches From "The Sketch Book"
by Irving, Washington
Shelburne Falls, Massachusetts
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Monroe Bridge Books, SNEAB Member (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- English Sketches From "The Sketch Book"
- Irving, Washington
- Book condition
- Used - GOOD
- J.B. Lippincott Company
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- England Britain British Country Places "Westminster Abbey" English Shakspeare "Stratford-On Avon"
- Bookseller catalogs
- SCOTLAND, ENGLAND, IRELAND & WALES;
- 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall
Terms of Sale
Monroe Bridge Books, SNEAB Member
***Prompt, friendly service, with all books carefully packed*** All orders shipped via the United States Postal Service. We will be happy to give you a quote on International shipping rates. Shipping costs may increase with heavy or oversized books. Any special requests will be billed at actual or estimated cost. MASS Residents, please add 6.25% sales tax. Returns accepted with prior approval, within 10 days of receipt of book, if book not as described. email - email@example.com, or call - 413 743-2131
About the Seller
About Monroe Bridge Books, SNEAB Member
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.