Enough Rope, A Book of Light Verse
by Parker, Dorothy
Newport, New Hampshire
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Hedgehog's Whimsey Books (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Enough Rope, A Book of Light Verse
- Parker, Dorothy
- Cover art not credited.
- Mass-market paperback
- Book condition
- Used - Fair.
- 6th Pocket. "Complete and Unabridged". #6 Pocket lists
- Pocket Books Inc. by arr. w/ Viking Press.
- Place of Publication
- New York.
- Date Published
- Classic 1920s-1930s collection|Magazines: Life, Vanity Fair, The New Yorker, and The New York World
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Hedgehog's Whimsey Books
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged. Return postage is not offered for returns considered discretionary. Please read the description of the item or book thoroughly before placing an order. A few photos specific to the book may be requested before ordering. Shipping is most economical by media mail, and quickest by U.S. Priority Mail. Occasionally a lightweight item will be upgraded to 1st Class Mail domestically as a courtesy. Heavy and / or large items to be shipped internationally often require additional postage, mutually agreed upon via biblio.com.
About the Seller
About Hedgehog's Whimsey Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- is a worn book that has complete text pages (including those with maps or plates) but may lack endpapers, half-title, etc.... [More]