Enquete, Traite De Commerce Avec L'Angleterre, Industries Textiles: Chanvre, Jute Et Lin, Soies Et Soieries, Tissues De Crin Et De Caoutchouc, Vetements Confectionnes
- Fair; Boards heavily worn, with cloth soiled and nearly detached from rear boards, pages toned at margins and sporadic watersta
Selkirk, New York
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Paris: Imprimerie Imperiale. Fair; Boards heavily worn, with cloth soiled and nearly detached from rear . boards, pages toned at margins and sporadic waterstains and foxing.. 1861. Hardcover. Quarterbound leather with six gilt-ruled compartments. Titles stamped in two compartments in gilt. Red cloth boards. Marbled endpapers. xx, 891 pp, glossary. Text in French. Volume V of a seven-volume set of documents pertaining to a Second French Empire commercial treaty with England. This volume covers those parts of the textile industry pertaining to hemp, linen, silk, hides, fleece and pre-made clothing. No other copies offered for sale in the trade at present. ; Folio 13" - 23" tall .
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Old Saratoga Books (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Enquete, Traite De Commerce Avec L'Angleterre, Industries Textiles: Chanvre, Jute Et Lin, Soies Et Soieries, Tissues De Crin Et De Caoutchouc, Vetements Confectionnes
- Book condition
- Used - Fair; Boards heavily worn, with cloth soiled and nearly detached from rear boards, pages toned at margins and sporadic watersta
- Imprimerie Imperiale
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- TEXTILES, 19th Century Industrial History, Textile History
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Old Saratoga Books
We are happy to provide a refund within thirty days of the customer's receipt of any book(s) upon return of the book(s) to our shop.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2005
Selkirk, New York
Ask Seller a Question
About Old Saratoga Books
Old Saratoga Books owners Dan and Rachel Jagareski have been selling books since 1996. After running an open shop for twenty years in the historic village of Schuylerville we now sell books online and at book fairs. We are members of the Independent Online Booksellers Association (IOBA). Our specialties include books about history, science, cooking, children's books, and the arts. Rachel is a graduate of the Colorado Antiquarian Book Seminar and has attended Rare Book School in Charlottesville, Virginia.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A folio usually indicates a large book size of 15" in height or larger when used in the context of a book description. Further,... [More]
- Generally refers to minor discoloration or staining.
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in... [More]