Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York: Richard Marek, 1980. First printing. In mylar. Light rubbing to rear panel of jacket but this is a nice copy, tight and square.. First American Edition. Cloth. Fine/Near Fine. 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Timothy Norlen Bookseller (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Entwining
- Condon, Richard
- Book condition
- Used - Fine
- Jacket condition
- Near Fine
- First American Edition
- Richard Marek
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Modern First Editions;
- 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall
Terms of Sale
Timothy Norlen Bookseller
Books sent out within 24 - 48 hours upon receipt of order. Return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 15 days after delivery if an item arrives that is not as described.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2019
SANTA BARBARA, California
Ask Seller a Question
About Timothy Norlen Bookseller
I am a internet based bookstore that specializes in Modern First Editions, film sources, Mystery and Detective fiction and Western Americana. I have approximately 10,000 books, primarily first editions with about 1300 of them signed by the author. I try and stock only books that are sound, clean and attractive.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]