The Epistle of Paul to the Churches of Galatia: the English Text with Introduction, Exposition and Notes - 1st Edition/1st Printing
by Ridderbos, Herman N
- Very Good+ with no dust jacket
Summerville, South Carolina
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Books Tell You Why, Inc. (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- The Epistle of Paul to the Churches of Galatia: the English Text with Introduction, Exposition and Notes - 1st Edition/1st Printing
- Ridderbos, Herman N
- 1/4 Cloth
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good+ with no dust jacket
- First Edition; First Printing
- Wm. B. Eerdmans Publishing Co.
- Place of Publication
- Grand Rapids, MI
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Books On Books;
Terms of Sale
Books Tell You Why, Inc.
Shipping after receipt of payment. S.C. residents agree that 7.5% Sales Tax will be added to their invoice. The whole purchase cost (incl. shipping & handling) will be refunded if listing is inaccurate or shipment is damaged. Returns need to be authorized prior to their shipment within 14 days of your receipt.
About the Seller
About Books Tell You Why, Inc.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- The heel of the spine.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [More]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]