Epitome Thesauri Linguae Sanctae Fr. Raphelengius compluribus locis auxit, emendauit, & appendicem dictionum Chaldaicarum addidit. Accessis hac editione index dictionum Latinarum, siue lexicon Latino-Hebraicum.
by [Pagnino, Sancte]
- See description
Rye, East Sussex
Standard Delivery: 8 to 16 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- John Randall (Books of Asia) (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Epitome Thesauri Linguae Sanctae Fr. Raphelengius compluribus locis auxit, emendauit, & appendicem dictionum Chaldaicarum addidit. Accessis hac editione index dictionum Latinarum, siue lexicon Latino-Hebraicum.
- [Pagnino, Sancte]
- Book condition
- Quantity available
- Ex Officina Plantiniana, apud Christophorum Raphelengium
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Islamic World; Palestine;
Terms of Sale
John Randall (Books of Asia)
Priority shipping is by UPS or Fedex. Standard shipping by international air mail.
All deliveries need to be signed for. Please check tracking details supplied, as during the current pandemic parcels are sometimes held for collection at your local depot.
Shipping may be more expensive for heavy books, or to some remote addresses. If necessary we will request supplementary payment.
Lighter books may be less expensive, in which case we will refund.
About the Seller
About John Randall (Books of Asia)
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Generally refers to minor discoloration or staining.
- Calf or calf hide is a common form of leather binding. Calf binding is naturally a light brown but there are ways to treat...[more]
- Describes a book that has had the material covering the spine replaced or joints mended.