An Equal Music
by Seth, Vikram
- very good
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
An Equal Music (1999) is a novel by Vikram Seth about a professional violinist named Michael. 10 years after an affair with a pianist, she and Michael meet again. Although she is married with a child, she goes with Michael and his quartet to Vienna and they resume their affair.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- BookAddiction (GB)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- An Equal Music
- Seth, Vikram
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- Very Good
- 1st Edition 1st Impression
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Phoenix House
- Place of Publication
- London, UK
- Date Published
- novels, fiction
- 8vo - over 7¾ - 9¾" tall
Terms of Sale
All major credit cards accepted (by telephone if you prefer not to enter your card details on line), bank transfer, paypal, cheque.
If you have any queries regarding your purchase, please email in the first instance.
Need to Return a Book?
You may return any book for a full refund of the book price for any reason, provided you notify us by email within two weeks of our dispatching the book that you intend to return the book, stating your reasons, and that the book arrives back with us within 30 days of that notification. Outgoing and return shipping costs will only be refunded if there was an error on our part.
All books dispatched with two working days of receipt of payment.
About the Seller
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [More]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]