The Equinox, Volume I (1), Numbers 1-10
by Aleister Crowley, et al., (Foreward by Israel Regardie, Introduction by Frater Veritas Vincit [Hymenaeus Beta])
- near fine
- Near Fine/No Jacket, As Issued
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
NY, New York
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- GatesPastBooks (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Equinox, Volume I (1), Numbers 1-10
- Aleister Crowley, et al., (Foreward by Israel Regardie, Introduction by Frater Veritas Vincit [Hymenaeus Beta])
- Aleister Crowley, J. F. C. Fuller, Austin Osman Spare, Augustus Edwin John OM, RA, et al.
- Book condition
- Used - Near Fine
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket, As Issued
- Quantity available
- First Thus.
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Samuel Weiser
- Place of Publication
- York Beach, Maine
- Date published
- Occult, Religion, Mysticism, Spirituality, Eastern Religion, Magick, Religious Psychology, Religious Philosophy, Comparative Religion, Thelema, O.T.O., Aleister Crowley, Aiwass, Kabbala, Cabala, Qabalah, Grimoire, Sex Magic, Crowleyanity
- 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall
Terms of Sale
All items ready to ship within 24 hours, safely, securely packed. 1-3 Day Priority/Express Domestic and Expedited International USPS available for all books. FedEx/UPS upon request. Contact directly if your preferred shipping option is not shown. Please note: heavy and/or oversized Items may require extra shipping charges.
Most books have images, email for further description or additional images if needed. All sales returnable if not as described.
Direct payments - https://paypal.me/GatesPastBooks
Communications - email@example.com ~ http://www.gatespastbooks.com
About the Seller
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]