Eric Clapton - Back Home (Guitar Recorded Versions)
by Clapton, Eric
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
The bestselling rock autobiography of all time.Eric Clapton is far more than a rock star. Like Dylan and McCartney he is an icon and a living legend. He has sold tens of millions of records, played sell-out concerts all over the world and been central to the significant musical developments of his era. His guitar playing has seen him hailed as 'God'. Now for the first time, Eric tells the story of his personal and professional journeys in this pungent, witty and painfully honest autobiography.These are the memoirs of a survivor, someone who has reached the pinnacle of success, who has had it all, but whose demons have never left him. Eric tells his story as it is, hiding nothing, with a directness and searing honesty that will make this book one of the most compelling memoirs of our time.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- ByrdHouse Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Eric Clapton - Back Home (Guitar Recorded Versions)
- Clapton, Eric
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- Quantity available
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Hal Leonard Corporation
- Date published
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About ByrdHouse Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Generally refers to minor discoloration or staining.
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Minor wear resulting from a book being place on, and taken from a bookshelf, especially along the bottom edge.