Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Standard Publishing House, New York, 1883. 1st Edition . Hardcover. Good. A complete graphic and comparative history of the many strange beliefs superstitious practices domestic peculiarities sacred writings systems of philosophy legends and traditions customs and habits of mankind throughout the world ancient and modern. Profusely Illustrated. Three quarter leather, gold gilt to front board and spine, Front Board starting at centre spine. Binding strong, pages clean and tight with some tanning, between first two endpapers there is a small round stain where something had been inserted for some time. Otherwise the work is completely clean and unmarked. (See Photos) If you would like more info please contact anytime.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- The Mason's Corner (AU)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Error's Chains
- Frank Dobbins
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Quantity available
- 1st Edition
- Standard Publishing House, New York
- Date published
- HISTORY, FREEMASONRY, MYSTICISM Cultural, General, General, General
Terms of Sale
The Mason's Corner
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2019
Cootamundra, New South Wales
Ask Seller a Question
About The Mason's Corner
I am a private collector of interesting, hard to find rare books mainly of a Masonic nature and related subjects but due too personal reasons I have decided to let my collection go. All my listings will be accurately described and contain photos of the actual book for sale. If you are in the States or elsewhere other than Australia please contact me before purchase of the larger and heavier books so I can check shipping costs. In most case I've tried to add the shipping cost straight onto the price of the book. Therefore the prices are not set in stone, IE: prices can be adjusted if purchaser is in Australia.Feel free to ask any questions concerning my listings as well as extra photo's if required.Glenn BrittenThe Mason's corner
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]