An Essay Concerning Human Understanding - Complete and Unabridged in Two Volumes - COMPLETE TWO (2) VOLUME SET
by Locke, John (collated And annotated By Fraser, Alexander Campbell)
- as new
2 Copies Available from This Seller
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
An Essay Concerning Human Understanding is one of John Locke's two most famous works, the other being his Second Treatise on Civil Government. First appearing in 1690, the essay concerns the foundation of human knowledge and understanding. He describes the mind at birth as a blank slate (tabula rasa, although he did not use those actual words) filled later through experience.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- BWS Bks (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- An Essay Concerning Human Understanding - Complete and Unabridged in Two Volumes - COMPLETE TWO (2) VOLUME SET
- Locke, John (collated And annotated By Fraser, Alexander Campbell)
- Book condition
- New As New
- Quantity available
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Place of Publication
- Mineola, New York, U.S.A.
- Date published
- 0486205312, Locke, John (collated And Annotated By Fraser, Alexander Campbell) An Essay Concerning Human Unde, Collectible
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About BWS Bks
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]