Essays in Applied Psycho-Analysis - Vol. 1: Miscellaneous Essays, Vol. 2: Essays in Folklore, Anthropology and Religion
by Jones, Ernest
- Very Good+ condition
Castle Rock, Colorado
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
London: Hogarth Press, 1951. 1st printing, 2nd edition. Hardback. Very Good+ condition. Very light wear at spine ends. Previous owner bookplate on first pastedown endpapers of both volumes. An attractive set in green cloth with gold titles on the spine. The first Essays in Applied Psycho-Analysis was published in 1923. This edition is much expanded with three times as many essays. This is the first publication of two chapters in vol. 2, 'Psycho-Analysis and the Christian Religion' and 'The Significance of Christmas'.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Century Books (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Essays in Applied Psycho-Analysis - Vol. 1: Miscellaneous Essays, Vol. 2: Essays in Folklore, Anthropology and Religion
- Jones, Ernest
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good+ condition
- 1st printing, 2nd edition
- Hogarth Press
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Psychoanalysis Folklore
Terms of Sale
All books returnable within 15 days. If not as described, we pay return shipping costs.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2003
Castle Rock, Colorado
Ask Seller a Question
About Century Books
We began in the book business in 1996, and we\'ve been online sellers since 1998, providing quality books. We are founding members of the Independent Online Booksellers Association (IOBA), an organization committed to high ethical standards for online booksellers.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.
- Highly sought after by some collectors, a book plate is an inscribed or decorative device that identifies the owner, or former... [More]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]