Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Vintage Quaker Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Essays on the Evidences, Doctrines, and Practical Operation of Christianity
- Gurney, Joseph John
- Book condition
- Used - Good-
- Quantity available
- Henry Longstreth
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- religion; Christianity; Quaker; theology; Religious Society of Friends
- Bookseller catalogs
- Quaker, Quaker, Religion, Religious Society of Friends;
Terms of Sale
Vintage Quaker Books
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About Vintage Quaker Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.
- Foxing is the age related browning, or brown-yellowish spots, that can occur to book paper over time. When this aging process...[more]
- In reference to a hinge or a book's binding, means that the glue which holds the opposing leaves has allowed them to separate,...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- The portion of the book closest to the spine that allows the book to be opened and closed.