THE ESSENTIALS OF HISTOLOGY Descriptive and Practical for the use of students. Third edition, revised and enlarged. Illustrated by more than 300 figures many of which are new
by Schaefer, E.A
- very good
- Very Good
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Abbey Antiquarian Books (GB)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- THE ESSENTIALS OF HISTOLOGY Descriptive and Practical for the use of students. Third edition, revised and enlarged. Illustrated by more than 300 figures many of which are new
- Schaefer, E.A
- Text illustrations throughout (325).
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Longmans, Green and Co. 3rd edition Revised & enlarged
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- histology medicine medical
- Bookseller catalogs
- General Non-Fiction;
Terms of Sale
Abbey Antiquarian Books
We accept Mastercard or Visa, PayPal, bank transfer (EU) and checks in USD or GBP. Shipping cost is additional to the book price. If your book order is heavy or large, we may contact you to ask for more money for shipping. Books may be returned for refund if not as described in our catalogue entry.
About the Seller
About Abbey Antiquarian Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]
- Another of the terms referring to page or book size, octavo refers to a standard printer's sheet folded four times, producing... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- Very generally, "leaves" refers to the pages of a book, as in the common phrase, "loose-leaf pages." A leaf is a single sheet... [More]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.