Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Chelmsford: The Essex Birdwatching Society, 2000. The Essex Birdwatching Society, Chelmsford. 2000 1st edition paperback. Very Good. 210 x 150 mm, 192 pages. Colour photos, line sketches. Book condition: Very good, no creasing, no fade, tight binding. The magazine for birdwatching 'news' across Essex. Contains articles on Honey Buzzard, Storm Petrel, Woodcock plus other bird species reports. . First Edition. Soft Cover. Very Good. 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Pullet's Books (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Essex Bird Report 2000
- H Vaughan, A C Middleton, N C Green
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- First Edition
- The Essex Birdwatching Society
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Birds, Essex Birdwatching
- 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged. Original shipping costs not refundable.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2013
Ask Seller a Question
About Pullet's Books
Private residence. Internet sales only.I specialise in Natural History, Ornithology, Local History and some walking books. Those listed represent a small proportion of my book stock and welcome search requests of other books I may hold.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]