Ethan Allen and the Green-Mountain Heroes of '76
by De Puy, Henry W
- Good in very good dust jacket. Signed by previous owner. Inscribed: "Floyd from Great-Aunt Harriet Jones Smith" (Clare
Newport, New Hampshire
Standard Delivery: 2 to 8 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Hedgehog's Whimsey Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Ethan Allen and the Green-Mountain Heroes of '76
- De Puy, Henry W
- Hard cover
- Book condition
- Used - Good in very good dust jacket. Signed by previous owner. Inscribed: "Floyd from Great-Aunt Harriet Jones Smith" (Clare
- Quantity available
- No date; circa 1850.
- Hurst & Company.
- Place of Publication
- New York.
- American Revolutionary War era history|James Cartier, 16th century French explorer|St. Lawrence River|Five Nations|Ft. Ticonderoga
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Hedgehog's Whimsey Books
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged. Return postage is not offered for returns considered discretionary. Please read the description of the item or book thoroughly before placing an order. A few photos specific to the book may be requested before ordering. Shipping is most economical by media mail, and quickest by U.S. Priority Mail. Occasionally a lightweight item will be upgraded to 1st Class Mail domestically as a courtesy. Heavy and / or large items to be shipped internationally often require additional postage, mutually agreed upon via biblio.com.
About the Seller
About Hedgehog's Whimsey Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The portion of a book cover or cover jacket that folds into the book from front to back. The flap can contain biographical...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]