Ethan Allen and the Green-Mountain Heroes of '76
by De Puy, Henry W
- See description
North Vancouver, British Columbia
Standard Delivery: 6 to 10 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
A biography of Ethan Allen, revolutionary war hero, and one of the founders of the state of Vermont.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
Terms of Sale
Back Lane Books (Member of IOBA)
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About Back Lane Books (Member of IOBA)
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- In reference to a hinge or a book's binding, means that the glue which holds the opposing leaves has allowed them to separate,...[more]
- The portion of the book closest to the spine that allows the book to be opened and closed.
- half title
- The blank front page which appears just prior to the title page, and typically contains only the title of the book, although, at...[more]
- text block
- Most simply the inside pages of a book. More precisely, the block of paper formed by the cut and stacked pages of a...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.