Ethiopia: The Christian Art of an African Nation: The Langmuir Collection, Peabody Museum of Salem
by Langmuir, Elizabeth Cross, Stanislaw Chojnacki, and Peter Fetchko
- VG-. General shelf wear to covers. Writing inside front cover and minor soiling spots, otherwise clean and tight.
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Mullen Books, Inc. ABAA / ILAB (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Ethiopia: The Christian Art of an African Nation: The Langmuir Collection, Peabody Museum of Salem
- Langmuir, Elizabeth Cross, Stanislaw Chojnacki, and Peter Fetchko
- Book condition
- Used - VG-. General shelf wear to covers. Writing inside front cover and minor soiling spots, otherwise clean and tight.
- Quantity available
- Peabody Museum of Salem
- Place of Publication
- Salem, MA
- Date Published
- African Art; Ethiopian Art; Christian Art; Crosses ; Langmuir Collection ; ;
- Bookseller catalogs
- African Art;
Terms of Sale
Mullen Books, Inc. ABAA / ILAB
S&H is complicated, so please inquire for actual rates to your location if outside the US! Minimum s&h within the US $7.50, via media mail or first class if small. Discounts on shipping for multiple items. Overseas or overnight at cost +$4 supplies and handling. Items returnable with prior notice if not as described within 7 days of delivery. Items 16 pages or less not returnable at all.
About the Seller
About Mullen Books, Inc. ABAA / ILAB
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- Full page illustration or photograph. Plates are printed separately from the text of the book, and bound in at production. I.e.,... [More]
- shelf wear
- Shelf wear (shelfwear) describes damage caused over time to a book by placing and removing a book from a shelf. This damage is... [More]