by Post, Emily
- very good
- Very Good
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York: Funk & Wagnalls Company, 1937. Reprint. Hardcover. Very Good. Twenty-fifth printing of the new edition. Signed by Emily Post on the front free end paper. Bound in publisher's original royal blue leatherette cloth stamped in gilt. Very Good with rubbing to cloth, former owner name to front paste down, pages with a light musty odor and toned.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Burnside Rare Books, ABAA (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Post, Emily
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Funk & Wagnalls Company
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
Terms of Sale
Burnside Rare Books, ABAA
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2010
Ask Seller a Question
About Burnside Rare Books, ABAA
Burnside Rare Books specializes in American and British literature, and rare nonfiction. We are located in downtown Portland, Oregon and open by appointment.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in... [More]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition.