Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Leather Bound. Good. Reutlingen: Heerbrandt, 1841. Hardcover, in full leather. (Frontis portrait), XVI, 1096, (8 - Register) pages. This book is a German language collection of scripture passages in large type. Bound in embossed leather binding over wood boards, raised spine, brass-tipped clasps. Brastberger was a German Lutheran preacher in the 18th century. Leather a bit rubbed and darkened but intact with repaired hinges, two brass clasps lacking attachments. Frontis is a portrait of the author. Binding, clasps, hinges, pages are somewhat age-toned and foxed but otherwise clean, binding tight. 19th century inscription on front paste-down. NOT EX-LIBRARY.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- gStrum (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- EVANGELISCHE ZEUGNISSE DER WAHRHEIT ZUR AUFMUNTERUNG IM WAHREN CHRISTENTHUM
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- Quantity available
- Date published
- Leather Bound
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2017
Silver Spring, Maryland
Ask Seller a Question
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Foxing is the age related browning, or brown-yellowish spots, that can occur to book paper over time. When this aging process...[more]
- The paste-down is the portion of the endpaper that is glued to the inner boards of a hardback book. The paste-down forms an...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.