Eventide Memories: Recollections Of A Busy And Happy And Guided Life
by Joseph R. Harker
- very good
- Very Good/No Jacket
Standard Delivery: 5 to 12 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- ThatBookGuy (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Eventide Memories: Recollections Of A Busy And Happy And Guided Life
- Joseph R. Harker
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket
- Quantity available
- The A B Press, Inc.
- Place of Publication
- Jacksonville, Illinois
- Date published
- MACMURRAY COLLEGE JACKSONVILLE ILLINOIS AUTOGRAPHED SIGNED EVENTIDE MEMORIES RECOLLECTIONS OF A BUSY AND HAPPY GUIDED LIFE MEMOIR AUTOBIOGRAPHY ALIDA ALEXANDER LULA HAY ILLINOIS WOMANS COLLEGE
- Bookseller catalogs
- Antiquarian; Education Teaching;
- 8vo - over 7� - 9�" tall
Terms of Sale
All of my books are guaranteed. If you are not pleased with your book, you can return the book within 10 days for a full refund.
I can process your charge cards directly or you can place your charges through Biblio. If you want me to process your charge, I will send a secure link to you for payment. If you prefer phone contact, I will be happy to take your information over the phone.
I can also accept your personal check (U.S.). If you pay by check, there will be a 7-10 day wait for check clearance before I can ship your book.
About the Seller
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Book(s) which are sold at a very deep discount to alleviate publisher overstock. Often, though not always, they have a remainder...[more]
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition.
- Highly sought after by some collectors, a book plate is an inscribed or decorative device that identifies the owner, or former...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- When a book is described as being inscribed, it indicates that a short note written by the author or a previous owner has...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- An exact copy of an original work. In books, it refers to a copy or reproduction, as accurate as possible, of an original...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]