Every Second Counts
by Armstrong, Lance; with Sally Jenkins
- Very Good in Very Good dust jacket
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
The much-anticipated follow-up to the international bestseller It's Not About the Bike, by cancer survivor and five-time Tour de France winner Lance Armstrong - Every Second Counts has already sold over 50,000 copies in hardback.In 1999, Lance Armstrong made world headlines with the most stunning comeback in the history of sport, winning the Tour de France in the fastest ever time after battling against life-threatening testicular cancer just eighteen months previously. His first book, It's Not About the Bike, charted his journey back to life and went on to become an international bestseller, and won the William Hill Sports Book of the Year 2000. Now, in his much-anticipated follow-up, Armstrong shares more details of his extraordinary life story, including a remarkable four more Tour de France wins, an Olympic medal, and the births of his twin daughters Grace and Isabel. Never shy of controversy, Armstrong offers, with typical frankness, his thoughts on training, competing, winning and failure. He also tells of the work he does for the foundation he created following his dramatic recovery, addresses the daunting challenge of living in the aftermath of cancer and treatment, and shares further inspirational tales of survival. A fresh outlook on the spirit of survivors everywhere, Every Second Counts is an awe-inspiring book by a man who strives every day to meet life's challenges - whether on his bike or off.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Ye Old Bookworm (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Every Second Counts
- Armstrong, Lance; with Sally Jenkins
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good in Very Good dust jacket
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Broadway Books
- Place of Publication
- New York, NY
- Date Published
- Cancer Patient, Bike Riders, Lance Armstrong
Terms of Sale
Ye Old Bookworm
7 Day return on items not as described. If not as Described Please Call, Email or Fax. Shipping and handling not refundable.
About the Seller
About Ye Old Bookworm
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [More]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]