Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Book Bazaar (CA)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- EXAMEN DES NOUVELLES TABLES D'INTEGRALES DEFINIES
- Haan, M. Bierens De
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- G. E. Stechert & Co.
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
- Reprint, French, Mathematics, Calculus, Integral Calculus
Terms of Sale
Visa, MasterCard accepted. In Canada e-Transfer preferred - also 5% GST will be added to Canadian orders. All books guaranteed as described and may be returned within 2 or 3 days of receipt and notification. Restocking charges may apply. Shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer. We Track every parcel..
About the Seller
About Book Bazaar
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition.
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- Very Good condition can describe a used book that does show some small signs of wear - but no tears - on either binding or...[more]
- Good describes the average used and worn book that has all pages or leaves present. Any defects must be noted. (as defined...[more]