Excursions to Cairo, Jerusalem, Damascus and Balbec, from the United States Ship Delaware, During Her Recent Cruise with an Attempt to Discriminate Between Truth and Error in Regard to the Sacred Places of the Holy City
by George Jones
- Fair Condition/No Dust Jacket
Oak Point, Texas, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Lotzabooks (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Excursions to Cairo, Jerusalem, Damascus and Balbec, from the United States Ship Delaware, During Her Recent Cruise with an Attempt to Discriminate Between Truth and Error in Regard to the Sacred Places of the Holy City
- George Jones
- Book Condition
- Used - Fair Condition
- Jacket Condition
- No Dust Jacket
- Quantity Available
- First Edition
- Van Nostrand and Dwight
- Place of Publication
- New York, NY
- Date Published
- BZDB26 NOISBN BLXRHO Exploration; Countries & Travel; Excursions to Cairo Jerusalem Damascus and Balbec from the United States Ship Delaware During Her Recent Cruise with an Attempt to Discriminate Between Truth and Error in Regard to the Sacred Pl
- Bookseller catalogs
- Countries & Travel; Exploration;
Terms of Sale
Refunds will be granted only if the condition differs from the condition described in the listing.
About the Seller
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects, "new"...
- A duodecimo is a book approximately 7 by 4.5 inches in size, or similar in size to a contemporary mass market paperback. Also...
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...
- is a worn book that has complete text pages (including those with maps or plates) but may lack endpapers, half-title, etc....
- Foxing is the age related browning, or brown-yellowish spots, that can occur to book paper over time. When this aging process...