Excursions in Victorian Bibliography
by Sadleir, M
- An ex-library copy with labels and stamps on the front free endpaper and a stamp on the title-page, otherwise Fine in dustwrappe
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
LONDON, Aberdeen, United Kingdom
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Wykeham Books (GB)
- Seller's Inventory #
- Excursions in Victorian Bibliography
- Sadleir, M
- Cloth, 8vo
- Book Condition
- Used - An ex-library copy with labels and stamps on the front free endpaper and a stamp on the title-page, otherwise Fine in dustwrappe
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Dawsons of Pall Mall, Folkestone, 1974 reprint of the 1922 edition
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- 1974 reprint of the 1922 editio
- viii, 240 pp, errata slip
- 19th nineteenth century victorian authors Great Britain British English Literature USA US United States American literature fiction novelists Trollope, Anthony, 1815-1882 Marryat, Captain Frederick, 1792-1848 Disraeli, Benjamin, Earl of Beaconsfield, 1804
Terms of Sale
Prices are net, and postage and insurance (if required) are extra. Books sent overseas will normally be despatched by surface mail at printed paper rate unless air mail is requested. Terms: We accept payment by bank (wire) transfer (all bank charges payable by the purchaser) or PayPal. Alternatively we accept cash or cheques in UK Pounds (payable to Wykeham Books) drawn on a UK bank account. Prices are net, and postage and insurance (if required) are extra. For overseas orders, any applicable sales or value added tax, or customs duties, or administration charges for the collection thereof, are payable by the purchaser on importation. Books may be returned within 10 days of receipt if not as described.
About the Seller
About Wykeham Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Also known as book jacket, dust cover, or dust wrapper, a dust jacket is a protective and decorative cover for a book that is...
- Errata: aka Errata Slip A piece of paper either laid in to the book correcting errors found in the printed text after being...
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition.
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...