Excursions in Victorian Bibliography
by Sadleir, M
- Ex-library with a label on the spine, a stamp on each edge, labels and dockets on the endpapers and a blindstamp on the title-pa
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
LONDON, Aberdeen, United Kingdom
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Wykeham Books (GB)
- Seller's Inventory #
- Excursions in Victorian Bibliography
- Sadleir, M
- Cloth, 8vo
- Book Condition
- Used - Ex-library with a label on the spine, a stamp on each edge, labels and dockets on the endpapers and a blindstamp on the title-pa
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Folcroft Press, Folcroft, 1969 reprint of the 1922 first edition
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- 1969 reprint of the 1922 first
- viii, 240 pp
- 19th nineteenth century victorian authors Great Britain British English Literature USA US United States American literature fiction novelists Trollope, Anthony, 1815-1882 Marryat, Captain Frederick, 1792-1848 Disraeli, Benjamin, Earl of Beaconsfield, 1804
Terms of Sale
Prices are net, and postage and insurance (if required) are extra. Books sent overseas will normally be despatched by surface mail at printed paper rate unless air mail is requested. Terms: We accept payment by bank (wire) transfer (all bank charges payable by the purchaser) or PayPal. Alternatively we accept cash or cheques in UK Pounds (payable to Wykeham Books) drawn on a UK bank account. Prices are net, and postage and insurance (if required) are extra. For overseas orders, any applicable sales or value added tax, or customs duties, or administration charges for the collection thereof, are payable by the purchaser on importation. Books may be returned within 10 days of receipt if not as described.
About the Seller
About Wykeham Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition.
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...
- A blindstamp is a stamped impression, usually an image, logo, words, or design on the cover or spine of a book, without color or...
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...