Excursions in Victorian Bibliography
by Sadleir, Michael
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
Perrineville, New Jersey, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Vera Enterprises LLC (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Excursions in Victorian Bibliography
- Sadleir, Michael
- Book Condition
- Used - Fine
- Jacket Condition
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Dawsons of Pall Mall
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Victorian Bibliography
Terms of Sale
Vera Enterprises LLC
We are still open for business, with a very reduced staff and only one person works at a time in the office and/or shipping. We ship world wide and quote additional shipping for all oversized books and/or over 2 lbs. An N95 Mask is worn and gloves changed with each book as it is processed. We transport packed books to a post office and Current events have also limited our accessibility.
Requests for photos are accepted however they are not answered until staff is available, both to photograph and later answer.
Books are subject to prior sale. Please call or e-mail to hold book(s).
If shipping preference is not indicated, we will send the books: Media rate with signature confirmation for all USA delivery; priority for international orders. All international orders require a destination phone number; please provide.
**Customer assumes risk of loss or damage if registered or insured option is not requested.
About the Seller
About Vera Enterprises LLC
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects, "new"...
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...