Description:Pretty poor condition. It still serves a purpose as being readable.
[Exhibition Catalog]: Something to Keep You Warm: The Roland Freeman Collection of Black American Quilts from the Mississippi Heartland
by (FREEMAN, Roland L.)
- near fine
(Jackson, Mississippi: Mississippi Department of Archives and History), 1981. Softcover. Near Fine. Exhibition catalog. Preface by Patti Carr Black and essays by Gladys-Marie Fry and Maude Southwell Wahlman. Introduction by Roland L. Freeman. Oblong quarto. 46pp. Illustrated in color and black and white (quilts in color). Top corner of cover with a tiny crease, bit of wear at the spine base and small faint cover stain, just about near fine. Also contains portraits and brief bios of 14 featured quiltmakers. Freeman was an African-American photographer and folk researcher.
- Bookseller Between the Covers- Rare Books, Inc. ABAA (US)
- Format/Binding Softcover
- Book Condition Used - Near Fine
- Quantity Available 1
- ISBN 10 0938896318
- ISBN 13 9780938896319
- Publisher Mississippi Department of Archives and History)
- Place of Publication (Jackson, Mississippi
- Date Published 1981
- Keywords African-Americana, Art/Illustration, History, Sociology