The Expert at the Card Table (A Treatise on the Science and Art of Manipulating Cards, with Critical Comments by Professor Hoffmann, Classics Reprint Series)
by S. W. Erdnase
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- ByrdHouse Books (US)
- Seller Inventory #
- The Expert at the Card Table (A Treatise on the Science and Art of Manipulating Cards, with Critical Comments by Professor Hoffmann, Classics Reprint Series)
- S. W. Erdnase
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- Quantity available
- Gambler's Book Club, Las Vegas, Nevada
- Date published
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About ByrdHouse Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Minor wear resulting from a book being place on, and taken from a bookshelf, especially along the bottom edge.
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition.