Exploring General Equilibrium
by Black, Fischer
- Very Good+ in Very Good- dust jacket
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Andrew Langer, Bookseller (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Exploring General Equilibrium
- Black, Fischer
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good+ in Very Good- dust jacket
- Second Printing
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- The MIT Press
- Place of Publication
- Cambridge, Massachusetts and London, England
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Andrew Langer, Bookseller
Telephone 510-684-4146. Photos available upon request, happy to answer questions.
Material offered subject to prior sale. We accept payment in U.S. Dollars only, by U.S. check, money order, most credit cards (processed by Biblio.com) and PayPal. $20 charge for returned checks.
10.25% sales tax added on orders to California addresses, please provide resale number if appropriate.
Orders are carefully packaged for safe transit and shipped promptly, almost always within two business days, often sooner. Transit times can vary due to postal handling.
We offer a return privilege for any reason, if returned within fifteen days and in the same condition as sent. For material returned because it was not as described, shipping charges refunded as well. Please notify us in advance of any returns.
Member Antiquarian Booksellers' Association of America (ABAA) and Independent Online Booksellers Association (IOBA).
U.S. BUYERS. Standard -- Most orders can be shipped by USPS Media Mail within the continental U.S. for the standard charge regardless of weight. Expedited -- Items which fit in the Flat Rate Envelope (about 6" x 9") can usually be sent by Priority Mail for $9.00; in that case we will automatically reduce the shipping charge for an expedited order when the order is processed. Items which fit in one of the Medium Flat Rate Boxes can ship for the standard expedited charge, regardless of weight.
INTERNATIONAL BUYERS. If you have questions about shipping charges for a specific item or items, please ask. Shipping is based on the use of the Global Priority Flat Rate Envelope. Heavier or larger items may incur additional charges; we will contact you if this is the case.
About the Seller
About Andrew Langer, Bookseller
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]
- Very generally, "leaves" refers to the pages of a book, as in the common phrase, "loose-leaf pages." A leaf is a single sheet... [More]
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]