Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Sovereign Grace Publishers, Indiana., 1971. Hardback in dustwrapper, the jacket has some wear. The green cloth binding has a ilght shelf wear only. There is an owner's inscription on the endpaper. Apart from some light edge foxing, the text is clean and crisp throughout.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Gage Postal Books (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- AN EXPOSITION OF EZEKIEL.
- Fairbairn, P
- Book condition
- Sovereign Grace Publishers, Indiana.
- Date published
Terms of Sale
Gage Postal Books
All books are very good used copies with defects as noted. Books found not to be as described may be returned for a full refund.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2006
Ask Seller a Question
About Gage Postal Books
One of the largest sellers of used theological and religious books in the U.K. Established in 1971.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- shelf wear
- Shelf wear (shelfwear) describes damage caused over time to a book by placing and removing a book from a shelf. This damage is...[more]
- Also known as book jacket, dust cover, or dust wrapper, a dust jacket is a protective and decorative cover for a book that is...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- A term often used to indicate a book's new-like condition. Indicates that the hinges are not loosened. A book described as crisp...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]