The eyes of discovery. America as Seen by the first Explorers
by John Bakeless
- very good
- Very Good/No Jacket
Newton Stewart, United Kingdom
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York: Dover Publications, 1961. "The pageant of North America as seen by the First explorers". 439pp plus publisher's adverts to rear. Mild rubbing to extremities of spine. . Reprint. Soft Covers. Very Good/No Jacket. 8vo.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Pend Books (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The eyes of discovery. America as Seen by the first Explorers
- John Bakeless
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket
- Dover Publications
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
- America, exploration, explorers, Travel
Terms of Sale
Returns if not as described; please e mail first to notify us.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2005
Ask Seller a Question
About Pend Books
Small independent bookshop, with large Scottish stock.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition.
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]