The Eyes of Discovery: The Pageant of North America As Seen by the First Explorers
by Bakeless, John Edwin
- near fine
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Mineola, New York, U.S.A.: Dover Pubns, 1961. Book. Near Fine. Soft cover. Light bump to top of spine..
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Jay W. Nelson, Bookseller (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Eyes of Discovery: The Pageant of North America As Seen by the First Explorers
- Bakeless, John Edwin
- Book condition
- Used - Near Fine
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Dover Pubns
- Place of Publication
- Mineola, New York, U.S.A.
- Date published
Terms of Sale
Jay W. Nelson, Bookseller
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2013
Ask Seller a Question
About Jay W. Nelson, Bookseller
We have been selling books for over 15 years. We specialize in Americana, First Edition Literature, Golf, History, Railroad, Chess Medical, Western Americana, Mysteries, Economic History, Poetry, Aviation, Ornithology, Minnesota, Horses, Genealogy and Military Books.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]