The Eyes of the Dragon
by King, Stephen
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
The Viking Press, New York, 1987. Hardcover. First Edition. " First Published in 1987 by Viking Penguin Inc. ", on copyright page. DJ Flap price of $18.95. Book is in Fine condition with sharp corners and bright gilt lettering on spine. Dustjacket is in near Fine condition with fading on the spine, common with this edition, no other wear or rubbing. Dustjacket protected in removable Mylar plastic cover.
The Eyes of the Dragon is a book by Stephen King published in 1987. Previously, it was published as a limited edition hardcover by Philtrum Press in 1984. The mass-market version had been slightly revised for publication. At the time it was a surprising deviation from the norm for King, who is best known for his horror fiction. This book is a work of classic fantasy, with a clearly established battle between good and evil, with magic playing a lead role.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
Imaginative story primarily for a younger audience. I purchased this for the sake of nostalgia, but most will enjoy it!
- Blue Sky Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Eyes of the Dragon
- King, Stephen
- Book condition
- Used - Fine
- Jacket condition
- Near Fine
- Quantity available
- First Edition
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- The Viking Press
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
- 1st, first
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Blue Sky Books
Credit Card, Money Order and Paypal are accepted as payment. No personal checks accepted. Books will be shipped within 2 business days upon order. Returns accepted only if book is not in the described condition or because of an ISBN mismatch. We must be notified of intent to return within 4 days of receiving of book(s).
About the Seller
About Blue Sky Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- Copyright page
- The page in a book that describes the lineage of that book, typically including the book's author, publisher, date of...[more]