Stock Photo: Cover may not represent actual copy or condition available.
Eyewitness to the Fetterman Fight: Indian Views
by Monnett, John H. [Editor]
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
University of Oklahoma Press, 2017-03-23. First edition, First Printing. Hardcover. Like New/Like New. Crisp copy in new condition, unread, unmarked. Dust jacket protected by Mylar sleeve.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Chaparral Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Eyewitness to the Fetterman Fight: Indian Views
- Monnett, John H. [Editor]
- Book condition
- New Like New
- Jacket condition
- Like New
- Quantity available
- First edition, First Printing
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- University of Oklahoma Press
- Place of Publication
- Date published
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2015
Ask Seller a Question
About Chaparral Books
Chaparral Books is located in SW Portland next to Lovejoy Park near Portland State University. We specialize in Western Americana and Native American Literature, including Western Writers.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A term often used to indicate a book's new-like condition. Indicates that the hinges are not loosened. A book described as crisp...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]