Stock Photo: Cover May Be Different
F. Scott Fitzgerald;: A descriptive bibliography (Pittsburgh series in bibliography)
by Bruccoli, Matthew Joseph
- very good
- Very Good
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
West Columbia, South Carolina, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
University of Pittsburgh Press, 1972-01-01. Hardcover. Very Good. 0822932393 Inscribed by the Editor (Bruccoli) on the second front endpaper. No dust jacket. Clean, has a good binding, the pages are crisp and free of markings/notations. lz
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Ed's Editions Bookstore (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- F. Scott Fitzgerald;: A descriptive bibliography (Pittsburgh series in bibliography)
- Bruccoli, Matthew Joseph
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- University of Pittsburgh Press
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- X weight
- 28 oz
Terms of Sale
Ed's Editions Bookstore
Call us toll-free at: 1-866-791-8002 with any questions. Books may be returned within two weeks. Please notify us for return authorization first by phone, email or standard mail, please.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2007
West Columbia, South Carolina
Ask Seller a Question
About Ed's Editions Bookstore
A family-owned & operated brick-and-mortar shop with over 30,000 books. Over 20 genres and subjects. Not just out-of-print, rare and antiquarian books. We've had an open shop since 2001.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- When a book is described as being inscribed, it indicates that a short note written by the author or a previous owner has been...
- A term often used to indicate a book's new-like condition. Indicates that the hinges are not loosened. A book described as crisp...
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...