Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Faber & Faber, 1953. Hardcover. Good. 1953. 412 pages. No dust jacket. Green cloth. Inscription to front endpaper. Insert to front endpaper. Pages are lightly tanned and thumbed at the edges, with light foxing. Binding has remained firm. Boards are a little rub worn with slight shelf wear to corners, spine and edges. Corners are a little bumped and spine ends are a mildly crushed. Boards are bowed. Book has a forward lean. Tanning to spine and edges.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
Terms of Sale
World of Rare Books
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2009
Goring-by-Sea, West Sussex
Ask Seller a Question
About World of Rare Books
World of Books sells rare and collectable books on behalf of charities. Our team of booksellers are happy to deal with any enquiries and aim to provide same-day dispatch for all orders.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- shelf wear
- Shelf wear (shelfwear) describes damage caused over time to a book by placing and removing a book from a shelf. This damage is...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]