Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
London: Faber & Faber Ltd, 1960 Collection which covers the whole field of English comic verse, apart from 'light verse'. 388pp with index. Gilt lettering to spine. Slight bumping to spine and corners, spine a little slack and top edges dusty, otherwise good copy with no inscriptions. Unclipped DJ marked and edgeworn, with closed tears to corners. Loosely enclosed, press cutting of poem by A P Herbert to the Editor of The Times.. 12th Impression. Brown Cloth Boards. Good/Fair. 12mo - over 6¾" - 7¾" tall.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Washburn Books (GB)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- The Faber Book of Comic Verse
- Michael Roberts (Compiler)
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- Jacket condition
- 12th Impression
- Faber & Faber Ltd
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Poetry; Humour;
- 12mo - over 6¾" - 7¾" tall
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2010
Pateley Bridge, North Yorkshire
Ask Seller a Question
About Washburn Books
Washburn Books is a small family business, based in Yorkshire. We offer a wide variety of hard-to-find and out-of-print books in our virtual store, as well as an offline search service. We take pride in our fast delivery of well packaged books.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [More]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in... [More]
- A duodecimo is a book approximately 7 by 4.5 inches in size, or similar in size to a contemporary mass market paperback.... [More]