Faberge; Court Jeweler to the Tsars
by Habsburg- Lothringen, G. Von and Solodkoff, A. Von
- very good
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Jen's Books (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Faberge; Court Jeweler to the Tsars
- Habsburg- Lothringen, G. Von and Solodkoff, A. Von
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- Very Good
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
- Storageb, Jacque Audit, 10/2 date books
- 4to - over 9¾" - 12".
Terms of Sale
Most are shipped the same day, all books will be shipped within 3 days of payment. Returns.1. Incorrect Book/Not As Described/Damaged: You are eligible for a full refund of the purchase price, including shipping costs, if your return is a result of an error on my part. To receive a refund, you must return your item directly to Jen's Books within 30 days of the estimated delivery date and in the same condition you received it in. 2. Book Did Not Arrive. You are eligible for a full refund of the purchase price, including shipping costs, if your book does not arrive between the estimated delivery date + 15 days and the estimated delivery date + 30 days. (For example if your estimated delivery date was November 1st, you would be eligible for a refund if the book still had not arrived by November 16th. You could initiate the return until December 1st.) 3. Changed Your Mind If you have changed your mind about a book that you have ordered, please contact me directly to request a return. You will be refunded the price of the book (not including original or return shipping charges). I will be happy to accommodate these requests for books in the same condition as when shipped.
About the Seller
About Jen's Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- remainder mark
- Usually an ink marking of some sort which indicates that the book was designated a remainder. In most cases, it can be found on... [More]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition.
- shelf wear
- Shelf wear (shelfwear) describes damage caused over time to a book by placing and removing a book from a shelf. This damage is... [More]